1. Open Calculator
2. Type in your birthday as MM * DD * YYYY
3. Copy the resulting number into Google Image Search
4. Click on Search Tools, Type, and choose Animated
5. From the top row of results, save whichever gif you want to loop on a small LCD screen embedded in your future tombstone
6. Reblog and add the image
Some tidbits about Windows Technical Preview — 10/20/14
(Please click the images for the full picture!)
- The window borders are one pixel wide on the sides + bottom. Shown is the Recycle Bin, where you can see the thin borders.
- The search icon and the task view icon currently cannot be removed from the taskbar. Shown is the right-click options on the task view icon—no ‘remove from taskbar’ is present. (You may be able to remove these with a hack, but there is no option in Windows.)
- In the Start Menu, purchased apps that are not installed are still listed in the programs list, with (Install) next to them. There is also no way to currently rearrange and group the apps in the Start Menu. Shown are Skype Wi-Fi and Spashtop Remote Desktop, both not installed.
- Also in the Start Menu, the option to shut down and restart the computer are next to the user name (obscured in the photo), as opposed to the bottom right in previous versions of Windows. Clicking on the user name gives options to change account picture, lock, or sign out.
- And finally, there is no version number in the Windows logo. This may be because it is a preview, or Microsoft is planning to drop the version number from marketing. (There have been rumors to suggest the latter, but this is still going to be referred to as Windows 10—for now.)